The minister of education, Prof. Tahir Mamman, said on Thursday that a new curriculum would be introduced for secondary schools nationwide by September 2024.
The minister disclosed this at the 2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board policy meeting taking place in Abuja.
“We are working hard to ensure that a new curriculum is introduced for secondary schools by September.
“It is our plan that by September, this programme will be implemented in all schools, public and private,” he said.
According to Tahir, the plan had been in the offing for the past year adding that stakeholders meeting hold on August 6, 2024.